Making a Voice Assistant – part 2

I have made some progress with my Python voice assistant. I have it running on a Raspberry Pi Zero W with an Adafruit Voice Bonnet. The code doesn’t run as fast on the Pi Zero as it does on my pc, and it runs a little hot, but it does work. I’ll experiment with a Pi 3B+ later to see how the performance differs. I’ve added the code to GitHub for anyone interested.

I still need to create the JavaScript side of things to give the assistant more utility. And I need to build an enclosure for it, but sadly my ancient 3D printer has just shuffled off its mortal coil, so until I can afford a new printer the enclosure will have to wait.